Bruder 02135 John Deere 1270G Harvester with Trunk
Model Number: Burder02135
1:16 scale toy.
John Deere can look back at a long tradition in forestry. Building on this tradition, series G harvesters are geared towards maximum productivity and availability as well as optimised efficiency. In this context, the 8-wheel variant of the 1270 G offers maximum stability and climbing ability in challenging terrain. This impressive and very detailed harvester has now been added to the available BRUDER forestry themed world. The optionally available bworld figure gains access to the rotating cab featuring cutting-edge cockpit via the opening door. The chassis with oscillating axles and tread tyres is highly suitable for challenging deployments. The detailed harvester unit has been fitted to the moving crane boom. It features moving grippers, transport rollers and sawing unit. Children can now immediately start realistically harvesting timber as the delivery scope includes a tree trunk including removable roots. BRUDER offers the bworld forestry worker (item no. 60030) and MACK timber transport truck (item no. 02824) as a perfect addition to this great vehicle.
- Folding steps
- Cab can be rotated through 360°
- Cab windows made from transparent and shatter-proof plastic
- Doors can be opened
- Crane body can be turned through 190°
- Removable harvester unit with moving grippers, transport rollers and sawing unit
- One tree trunk with roots included in scope of delivery
- All-terrain oscillating axle
- Tread tyres
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics, such as ABS
- Compatible with figure