Bruder 02532 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Fire Engine with Ladder Water Pump and Light/Sound Module
Model Number: Bruder02532
1:16 scale toy.
The MB Sprinter is still one of the most successful models in the small lorry category. Its universal application combined with a wide variety of upper bodies make it indispensable in trade, in the building industry, for local authorities, for landscaping and as emergency vehicles. There is an increased use of "smaller" fire-fighting vehicles to fight fires in hard-to-reach places such as narrow Old Town alleys. The Sprinter has proven well suited for this task thanks to its great mobility. BRUDER has developed such a fire service vehicle and included many realistic functional details.
Special attention was paid to the fold-out turntable ladder with rescue basket and the fully functioning water spray including visible water tank and lifting cylinder. Snap-down stabilisers, various tool bins and the signal horn and light that function just as in real life complete the great fun factor of this vehicle.
- doors can be opened
- water tank can be filled
- tread tyres
Incl. ACCESSORIES: LIGHT AND SOUND MODULE (TRUCKS) INCL. BATTERY, ART.-NR. 02801:
- auto switch-off function after approx. 18 seconds
- the respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the button repeatedly
- the siren sound can be switched from the American version to the European version with the switch in the battery compartment
- four different functions; horn, engine noise, flashing light and siren sound, each triggered by pressing the pushbutton
- functioning pump
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Scale 1:16