Bruder 02821 MACK Granite Fire Engine with Water Pump
Model Number: Bruder02821
1:16 scale toy.
What could be more exciting than playing firemen? The new exciting feature in the BRUDER fire brigade range is the MACK granite fire engine with ladder. As well as many small details such as opening doors, mirrors that fold back, opening bonnet and lots of chrome parts, the vehicle has an integrated water tank that can be easily filled. The water hose can be wound up, held by BRUDER figures (e. g. art. no. 60000 – not supplied), or se-cured to the basket. It also has a fully functioning nozzle. The turntable ladder with rescue basket can be moved out by a handwheel and adjusted in height. The cab has two seats and there is another seat for a BRUDER figure on the ladder. Four extendible support legs ensure vehicle stability in any situation and a large storage compartment with a door which folds up means there is extra space for storing tools. The many functions and details allow limitless creative games.
- folding outside mirror
- possibility to view the engine block
- doors can be opened
- holder for hose nozzle on ladder basket
- figure can sit down on the ladder
- loading box and side storage compartment with door that opens
- water hose that can be rolled up with a crank
- stabilizer legs of this backhoe extends to the ground
- engine bonnet can be opened
- tread tyres
- tank can be filled with water
- rotating ladder
- functioning pump
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Scale 1:16