Bruder 02129 Manitou MRT 2150 PRIVILEGE Telescopic Fork-Lift Truck
Model Number: Bruder02129
1:16 scale toy.
The Manitou MRT 2150 PRIVILEGE telescopic fork-lift truck is a construction machine for universal use on construction sites to take material to nearly any location of the site. Just like the original, the BRUDER model has all sorts of functions. The telescopic arm can be extended and the inclination level of the supplied forks can be adjusted as desired according to the angle of the arm. The lifting forks can also be replaced with a bucket (supplied), or other accessories available from BRUDER to give more functions. The truck can of course be rotated through 360° to distribute the material to all sides. As with the original, stability is ensured by four telescopic supports. The four-wheel steering (small turning radius) is a special feature. The handwheel of the steering control was placed on the rotating structure behind the openable driver’s cab so it can easily be reached during play. The steering movement is transmitted using gears via the slewing ring of the rotating structure to the steering linkage in the chassis – for toys an innovative solution that increases the fun. This is what makes this model and its many functions a joy for kids to use.
- cab can be rotated through 360°
- side door can be opened
- the telescopic arm is extended and its height adjusted with the top rotary knob
- stabilizer legs of this backhoe extends to the ground
- the bucket can be replaced with other tools
- engine bonnet can be opened
- bucket grabber can be adjusted and detached
- Carrier plate with two lifting forks and four round forks
- incl. removable drawbar coupling
- tread tyres
- 1 basket pallet
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Scale 1:16