Bruder 02824 MACK Granite Timber truck with loading crane, grab and 3 trunks
Model Number: Bruder02824
1:16 scale toy.
Forestry has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years based on the acquisition of renewable raw materials. The new MACK Timber truck for transport of the acquired raw material over great distances on roads is the latest addition to the numerous BRUDER forestry vehicles. The MACK truck, like the original, has a loading crane mounted behind the driver's cab. The loading crane is equipped with a log grabber to move the logs.
The log grabber can be locked in the open position. When it is time to pick up a log, the log grabber is lowered to the log and automatically closes around it when contact is made the middle. An example of the functionality of this tuck. Additional highlights are the extending and lowering crane supports as well as the chains on the stakes of the loading platform for load securing. Of course, the stakes can also be folded down to load the timber from the side. The truck can be unloaded by tipping the loading platform to the rear.
- folding outside mirror
- engine bonnet can be opened
- doors can be opened
- Log grabber with automatic closing
- folding pipe brackets with metal chains can be closed
- stabilizer legs of this backhoe extends to the ground
- tipping loading platform
- crane attachment swivels by 360°
- loads can be revolved and detached
- tread tyres
- functional loading crane with grabber
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure