Bruder 02592 Land Rover Defender Station Wagon with Horse Trailer & Horse
Model Number: Bruder02592
1:16 scale toy.
The new Defender offered by BRUDER combines fascinating off-road qualities with the timeless elegance of Land Rover's design. Like in all our vehicles, every detail of this new model is true to the original. Thanks to its surprising details including the raised structural plate on the engine bonnet and its numerous fully operational features, the model we created will convince both fans of the Land Rover brand and anybody who appreciates attention to detail.
Apart from the engine bonnet, which provides a view of the detailed engine block, the rear and side doors can be opened, while both the rear bench seat and the drawbar coupling can be removed. Thanks to the suspension on both axles, the toy model of this vehicle easily masters any terrain just as its real-life brother. What is more, the front axle is steerable thanks to the additional steering column (included) known from BRUDER's tractor series and, thereby, makes controlling this vehicle mere child's play. The vehicle is also very attractive for fans of equestrian sports as it combines off-road capabilities and stylish design with the ability to hitch up a horse trailer.
- cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
- engine bonnet opens and can be latched with a swing-out holder
- spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- detachable backseat
- engine bonnet can be opened
Incl. HORSE TRAILER, ART.-NR. 02028:
- side door can be opened
- fold-down ramp
- lowerable support leg with crank
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Scale 1:16